[FORWARDLOOK] New toy--56 Plymouth Convertible

[FORWARDLOOK] New toy--56 Plymouth Convertible

We made it home with the 56 Belvedere convertible.  Nice car, considering
it's been sitting in the AZ desert for many years.  Rusty floor and rockers,
and the front of the bottom of the quarters is bad too.  The bottom of the
doors are rusty as well.  Still has the original yellow/white paint, the
front fenders appear to have been repainted.  Missing the hood, radiator,
some of the trim, and part of the back seat, the top seems to be all there,
but some of the arms are broken, and the trunk hinges are messed up.

Anyone have a solid sedan parts car in the southwest?  My wife thinks this
car looks pretty neat, so I may end up fixing it...unless someone else wants
it more.

Jim
Jim Forbes                                    jforbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx