[FORWARDLOOK] Mopar brochures FS

all the following in excellent condition, bright whites, no stains, high
color, no tears,
but a tad of mildew smell- no dampness, no blackish mold, just from storage
and no air.
Count of pages includes covers front and rear, which usually are printed both
sides,
the term pages actually means leaves (which includes printing 2 sides usually)
Prices include shipping in the US in heavy kraft envelope, with brochures in a
plastic bag inside to prevent any moisture damage.

71 Plymouth wagons, 8.5 x 11", 7p with foldoout, full specs, full color.   $13
71 Ply Satellite, Roadrunner, GTX   8.5 x 11", 11p with foldoout, full specs,
full color.   $16  (size and format matches the first brochure.)
or the above pair for $ 25

61 Dart folder, 5p. 8.5 x 6.75 white cover with lettering.        $8
61 Dart folder, 10 x 10", 10 p.  white cover with lettering "2 Great cars from
Dodge-
    Dart and Polara".  Cover matches the smaller folder.               $16
61 Dodge Police Pursuits 10 x 10, 4p, monotone using a bluish black.
     Cover = state police car with tractor trailer in ditch.             $12
the above 3 should really be in a set or kept together?  All 3 for $32

Barracuda 67, 6p, about 12 x 8, full color, but slight staining of cover (
small slosh of coffee?) and
light pencil notations on back cover.        $15

Finally if U want any of these E mail me with your correct name and mailing
address
and a confirmation of your purchase.
I will respond with my name and mailing address, and will mail the brochure,
your check and the brochure should cross in the mail.
First come first served, orders for group of 2 or 3 take precedance,
no cancellations please!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian orders must be in US funds, no foreign orders, sorry.

now that we all are thoroughly confused...hope someone can use some of these.

Lars

I have others but not mopar.
Ford, GM, Corvette, etc etc.
May check out Ebay to sell
How bout a VOLVO 164 or Datsun B210/280ZX or VW 411 brochure?????
Anyone wishing a list of other marques send personal E mail and sooner or
later I will make it up.
Most likely later.......................