[FORWARDLOOK] Newbie

Hello,
My name is Steve Sarginson and just joined the list. I own a 1955
Dodge Royal my Great-Uncle purchased new. When I got this car in 1979
it had just under 40K original miles, it presently has 61K.
It doesn't have many options, automatic tranny and a heater are about
all that came on the car. I added carpet, WWW and a paint job 10
years ago. Last year I had the interior redone close to original as I
could. It's a tri-tone, black,white and purple. It gets alot of looks,
 not alot of '55 Dodges in Dallas-Fort Worth area.
 If anyone has or can tell me where to get, the chrome fins that are
on top of the quarter panels, for a '55 Dodge Custom Royal, I would
be interested !!! I like the look of the Custom Royal and want to add
those tail-fins to mine. Please communicate any info on this "ole
car" and let me hear from any '55 owners out there.

E-mail me:   NEZQ76A@xxxxxxxxxxx