[FORWARDLOOK] Stromberg Carburetors

My apologies.  My last message about Plymouth carburetors for sale was
too vague.  Here is the complete story

Stromberg Carburetors For Sale

I have a New Old Stock carburetor, Part Number 308414, Stromberg Type
WW15-21.  It is for a 55-56 Plymouth, manual transmission with
overdrive.  This is an automatic choke carburetor.  I am asking $100.00
plus shipping.

I also have a rebuilt Stromberg type WW 23-176B, 2 barrel, manual choke.
I do not know what car or truck it goes with.  It came on my 1956 Dodge
Custom Royal, 315 CID Poly engine and seemed to work OK but is not the
correct carburetor.  This carburetor has not been used since rebuilding.
I am asking $45.00 plus shipping