[FORWARDLOOK] CONGRATS too

55 Windsor nice wheelz
Hadda 55 New:Yorker HT in about 70, what a car.
Cruised at 70 easily, and with the 4 barrel hemi it would kick down
  into low and wooooooooosh  U were gone and into high range at
  (again the magic number) close to 70.
Sold it and my 66 Toro and bought one of the first Audi's,
a 71 100LS 4 door with automatic.
Cut my gas bill to 1/3!!!!!
Enjoy even tho the Windsor is not a hemi(?)

Lars