Re: [FWDLK] Modifications?

As an avid reader of Rod N Custom Magazine, I don't have much of a problem
with a modified car. I wouldn't modify a 58 Fury or a 70 Superbird etc, but
most cars could use some modifications. If the motor in my 58 Plymouth dies,
you can be sure a crate 360 would be my choice (or a 440) for an engine.
Modern brakes can't hurt either.. There's a local rod and custom club called
"Men in Flat Black" wheras all the rods and customs are guess what color..
They want me to join. Maybe I'll do it for that transition period between
paint jobs....flat black..flames...moon eyes.. Kool..
         Todd
58 Belvedere 4 door sport sedan (hardtop) (still stock)