Re: [FWDLK] Old Cars/Old Men

My experience has been that he is slightly more expensive on items but I get
 quick
answers, sometimes they seem to be a little towards the smart alec side, but he
knows what he has in stock and I have received the correct parts faster than
anyone else.  He has sent everything that day as promised.  I plan on returning
 my
cores so while they may be high I am returning them so I have not minded.
 Others
take 7 to 10 days for delivery which always is a problem. For the items he is
 high
priced on and I can live with the delay I look elsewhere.  He still gets an A.

Walter E. Landry
'56 DeSoto Firedome