[FWDLK] Still have Postcards

I still have 3 postcard sized renderings of a watercolour painting depicting
a Chrysler dealership in 1957. The original is called "Avenue Motors" and
the artist is Jack Schmitt. The description on the back is as follows:
Here we are no an early Friday evening at the local Chrysler-Plymouth
dealership called Avenue Motors. The building design is an art deco style
whch was very typical of automotive dalerships of the 1940's and up to the
1960's.
  There is a lot of activity around the dealership tonight with the recent
arrival of the new 1957 Chrysler and Plymouth car lineup. Here we see the
Hesketh family taking a new '57 Chysler model 300C out for a test drive. As
a demo, the bright red '56 Chrysler model 300B will not stay on the lot very
long.
  1957 was the second year of Chrysler Corporation's "forward look".
Plymouth advertised "Suddenly its 1960", the 1957 models were 3 years ahead
of their time. The 57's were long and low and introduced the era of soaring
tailfins. The all new Chrysler 300C had its' own distinctive grille and
elegant tailfins, it was an all out performance car with a 390 h.p engine
and a top speed of 130 miles per hour.
 In this watercolour painting it shows that Avenue Motors has a large
selection of automobile models for the new car buyer with the 1957 Chrysler
300C and the New Yorker, also including the 1957 Plymouth Fury and the
Belvedere.

As I said, I have three left, and are yours for the asking. If you have any
58 Belvedere liturature to swap (or colour copies of ads etc), I'd
appreciate it. If not, no problem. It's a small way of saying thanks to
those who have helped out on the mailing list.
 One per person, first come first served.
    Todd
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan