Re: [FWDLK] Still have Postcards

>  OH MAN, what a blast to see this here.
>I bought print #57 of this piece. It is great. I like it.
>My print is roughly 24"x30"
>Of all the art I have, this is one of the few that is a numbered print instead
>of an original.
>Had to have it though.
>It is worth it if you are a 57 300 owner, or even dream of having one.
>Went to Auburn for the first time last year. Found VERY LITTLE for the 300.
>We finally made it to the auction area around 5pm. My eldest boy saw the
art and
>brought
>this item to my attention. I scarfed it up right there. Didn't even try to
>haggle.
>Made the trip (3-1/2 hours drive) worthwhile.
>
>Paul Holmgren
>2 300-C's
I saw the full sized numbered prints at the Motion car show in Toronto this
year. They were being sold by a dealer in Strathroy,Ontario called Gasoline
Alley Publications. I don't have an address or phone number, but an
information search (likely on the internet) should bring up something. I
wanted the print, but it was something like $225 and I couldn't afford it.
    Todd