[FWDLK] top 10 and more

Top 10?
Cars I had driven and wished I had bought

Volvo 544
Saab96
DynaPanhard
64 Avanti (saw in showroom only)
62 Plymouth 383 4 barrel (bought stick 318 2dr post savoy)
63 (64?) 300 H I believe, with cross ram
Dodge Omni GLH
Chev Citation X11 (bought the 4 cyl instead)
47fordF1 half ton restored
Hmmmm- no #10?

No particular order

Most enjoyable cars I have had?
55 Chrysler St Regis 2 dr ht hemi/leather
84 Renault fuego full power incl foldback sunroof
39 Ford 4dr convert again
66 Toronado full power
66 273 Barracuda

Cars I never want to drive again that I have owned?
58 Plymouth savoy 4dr with 6 stick (bot used, engine blew on freeway)
63 Valiant 4 dr (just wheels, an appliance)
96 Nissan pickup (leased)
83(?) VW Fox wagon (leased)
80 Civic 4x econobox

Conclusions-
Veeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting
Most liked cars were more or less loaded and/or a bit different
Least liked were the cheap wheels kind
Now that my wife's Sentra lease (cheap wheels) is close to up
maybe this'll help in the selection of our next driver???!!!!!!!

Current candidates
Subaru legacy sedan
Subaru Forester
maybe Chev V6 Maliboo