Re: [FWDLK] RUST

yes SK is still being done.  I bought 50 back issues and current subscription a few months ago in response to HMN ad.  Still haven't gotten them read but did run onto the paint test.  Still like extend anyway even though it wasn't their highest rated.

----------
From:   LARSPAINTR[SMTP:LARSPAINTR@xxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, May 05, 1998 9:56 AM
To:     tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] RUST

A few yrs ago the OLD CAR restorers mag 'Skinned Knuckles' did an extensive
series of tests on rust protective coatings.
I can dig it out
but
Recall that good ole rustoleum damp proof red was very high, they were
suprised
based on its relatively low cost and EZ availability.
POR was also very good.
Lars
PS
Anyone know if SK is still published?  Having this 'new' 41 it may be of use
again.