[FWDLK] *New Chrysler Museam <Cars Featured & Requested>!!!!!!!

[FWDLK] *New Chrysler Museam <Cars Featured & Requested>!!!!!!!

LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I read the the Chrysler Historical Society will be opening a museum in
 Michigan next month. The article states that they will have archives and a
 research library. Does this mean we can go there with our VIN's and trace
 the history of our cars ourselves? >>

 Actually I forgot all about that....  I was contacted by them about 7-8
months ago requesting stories from 1955 Plymouth owners <Chrysler, like most,
hires a design firm that specializes in nothing but presentations and displays
to configure and construct entire exibits, I forget the name of the company,
but if I find the email I will post it.>... They gave me a list of cars that
they wanted to feature and get reactions about.... I will have to look it up
and see where it went, They were even offering to choose the best stories and
fly people out to be interviewed on camera for a video that was to go into the
museum... It seemed to me that they feautured a good amount of stlylish
mopars, not just the most collectable....
Josh
<Plymouthv8@xxxxxxx>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>