[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Owners / List Changes

[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Owners / List Changes

********** List Changes /********
     Dave, I agree it is very nice not to have a bunch of guys talking trash..
This list seems very succesfull to me. It is the best I have ever been on. But
you honestly would know better about what the change would really mean for the
current subscribers. I think we all would agree that this list is YOUR baby,
do what you think best. There is nothing wrong with expanding... If it didn't
work then trust me you will get plenty of emails telling you.... You have done
a great job so far, You know best.

******1955 Plymouth Owners /*********
      Just wanted to tell you that I added a new page you might be interested
in. It is a survey filled out by 1955 Plymouth V8 owners after they had
purchased thier cars. The graphics are nothing really great but I just wanted
to get it up and running.

Thanks,
Josh
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>