[FWDLK] early mopar seat covers

would anyone on the list know of anyone selling factory reproduction,or even
close
to factory appearence seat skins {covers},the type where you remove the old
ones
and re-hog ring on the new ones, they are available for the fords, and chevys
ect
and a snap to install, hoping someone might make them for my 60 Dodge.Hoping
to avoid paying some one else $1000.00 plus,thanks terry breed
                  1960 Dodge Seneca       asecert1@xxxxxxx