Re: [FWDLK] Quandry - Fouled Plugs in 354 Hemi

Re: [FWDLK] Quandry - Fouled Plugs in 354 Hemi

In a message dated 5/21/98 1:20:57 PM EST, main2@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< (Do all the plugs foul  the same?) >>

The answer is yes.  The are all saturated and black. I tried 2 different plugs
but both reacted the same way.  I noticed a comment in the manual about not
putting  washers on the plugs if  it is a dual rocker engine.  I didn't take
the metal washers off the plugs before I installed them because they didn't
seem to come off very easily and I didn't want to screw up the threads.  Could
this be an issue here?

Tom