[FWDLK] parts

parting out 1956 chyrsler new yorker with 354 hemi , power steering,
power brakes, factory air . would also like to trade a 56 town and
country radio for a 57 dodge town and country. Also have 57-58 desoto
radio for sale.  E-mail me @ lmb57@xxxxxxxxxx or call 940-665-1053
-Gainesville, Tex. I have a 58 dodge custom sierra stationwagon that
needs restored , it can be had cheap.