Re: [FWDLK] New Subscriber

Scotstultz wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Have I seen your car on the show field at Hershey?
>
> Scott Stultz
> '59 Imperial Custom sedan
> New Holland, PA

 Scott,
   Yes, I do not recall your name off hand, but I do remember talking
with someone about a 1959 Imperial and the subject does not come up that
often.
  So far to date, I have personally seen only two other 1958 Imperials,
both convertibles. The white one at Macungie, PA, and the beige one of
Don Garlits in Ocala, FL. I still have not seen a 1959 Imperial.

Bill Long
Baltimore, Maryland
1958 Imperial Crown Convertible