[FWDLK] [Fwdlk]Brake Noise

I just replaced the brakes all the way around on my '56 DeSoto Firedome
and I now have a problem with major noise when I stop. The noise is in
the front end and most if not all is from the passenger side.  It is now
accompanied with vibration ost if not all of the time.  Any ideas?  I
already pulled both sides apart and sanded the shoes and cleaned the
drums.

Walt Landry
'56 DeSoto Firedome