Re: [FWDLK] Fremans Auto

In Article <19980529022417.AAA6277@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> About 10 years ago, I bought a 58 Plymouth fender from Neil, which he s
> was perfect and rust free.  While, yes, it was rust-free, he didn't te
> that the wheel well opening was attacked by an arc welder !  He did se
> a little money back, but I swore that I'd never buy from him again.  A
> haven't.

> >  I bought some parts from Neil Freman before and he ripped me off. D
> >  Wallace

I bought many little parts from Neil some years ago. Although some parts
were wrong I required (they replaced them for correct ones), it was then
only source me, because I didn't know other U.S. salvage yards who will
ship parts overseas. Without them I would have been in difficulties to
find some known little parts to my DeSoto. They help me lot. But for
example, the rear bumper guards should be in good condition, but other
one was badly rusted and I had to weld some metal to it before rechroming.

I have a nice story. Because my 61 DeSoto was originally from Montana and
it was near Whitehall (where Fremans Auto is), I asked if they know anything
about my car. Neil was amazingly surprised to find out, that parts he is
selling me to Finland are for a car that originally was his at one time
also. How 'bout that!?  It's a small world.

                        Mark
                        Finland