[FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK T-SHIRTS

Dave,sometime in the future if enough intrest and $ were shown by
forwardlookers
do you think it might be possible/feasable,worthwhile,and cool,to have some t-
shirts made with the forward look logo?, I know I would buy several and wear
them
with pride,also wait for people to ask what forward look means.just a thought
         TERRY BREED ASECERT1@xxxxxxx
          1960 dodge seneca