[FWDLK] Introduction

Hello all,

I joined the list yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is David Bell and I live in the Denver, Colorado area.  I've been
addicted to MoPar since I was 19, 16 years now (yipe!)  I'm a member of
the Rocky Mountain Performance Mopar club, Colorado Mopars and, as soon
as I can find them, the WPC local chapter.

My knowledge base extends roughly between 1962 and 1974 or so.  I've
always been infatuated with the '55-'61 cars, but I don't know as much
about them as I'd like to, which is why I jumped at the opportunity to join
this list!

My current 'collection' consists of:

'66 Coronet 500 convertible, 383-4v
'69 Super Bee Six Pack, 440-6v
'70 GTX with a very unusual Moulin Rouge paint job, 440-4v

I've had the good fortune to work on (thus, test drive) a 300-G (wow!), a
'58 Adventurer, a '60 Phoenix with the swivel seat and some strange
options, a few first generation Valiants and Lancers, a '61 Matador (?)
and a '60 Plymouth wagon.  I don't work on cars for a living, so these
experiences are few and far between.

I have a web page with a push-button dashboard full of MoPar links:

http://www.smike.com/mopar/smike.html

It's not up-to-date, for which I apologize, but if you have a
MoPar-related web page, by all means send me the URL and title and I'll
be happy to add it.

Regards,

David Bell
smike@xxxxxxxxx