Re: [FWDLK] Tornado

At 10:34 PM 6/2/98 -0400, Dave Stragand wrote:
>By the way,
>
>I got to see a really wicked tornado totally shred the area just across
>the river from my office this evening.  I was protected from any damage
>by staying late and working on the web site.
>
>Chalk up another reason to love MoPars!
>
>-Dave

Tis the season.
 Being in our Canadian Tornado Alley, I witnessed a wicked storm which was
part of the same system that went through Dave's area. At least one twister
touched down in a town about 30 miles from us. I just got to see hail going
almost sideways (my 2 year old was out "shoveling" the hail after the
storm!). I was a little leary of the 40 foot maple next to my garage coming
down and making my Belvedere a finned paperweight.
                Todd