[FWDLK] Seat tag found

I pulled my back seat out of my Belvedere tonight to start on the seatbelt
installation. Under the seat was a metal tag painted gloss black. Here's
what's on it:
1872278
Under this number is:
LA     71A
Can anyone desipher it? I figure the LA is for Los Angeles plant.
 Thanks

Also, I noticed that the door pillar VIN tag is not from my car (it's from a
PLAZA). I want to use the fender tag (the correct tag) to get the info to
send to the Chrysler Historical Society for it's history. Is the vin on this
tag? I know it starts with
LP2H. Where do I find the sequence number?
 Thanks
   Todd