[FWDLK] NOS old Mopar battery on Ebay

Put this unusual NOS old battery up on ebay to se what would happen.  Its probably 70s style but neat since it is NOS MoPar.  I have Jpeg available if interested

.

Title of item:  NOS Dry Charged MOPAR Group 27 Battery   OLD
Seller: tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Starts: 06/06/98 16:06:49 PDT
Ends:   06/13/98 16:06:49 PDT
Price:  Currently $9.99
To bid the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=16579088

Item Description:
        NOS MoPar Old-style Group 27 Battery.  Yes this is a new old style dry charged battery that is still in its box and is waiting to see its first fill of acid.  The part number on the box is 2444607 and the battery measures 12 x 6 ½ x 8 inches high.  It has the three-cell cap with Mopar written on it which I believe began use in the 70s.  I have successfully used these batteries for many years in my 78 Little Red Express and my 79 Cordoba 300.  No guarantee that the battery will work but I certainly expect it to since they all have for me.  Simply go get some battery acid and fill them just like in the old days or just sit this on your shelf and enjoy.  A Jpeg is available showing one I have used for years.  This is what was called the everstart original equipment line battery according to the label on the top and it appears it was a 48 Month warranty battery.  MOPAR is written all over this battery which would be correct replacement for many of the Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth vehicles on the road in these years.  Lucky bidder to pay for shipping.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest personal trading community at http://www.ebay.com