[FWDLK] : [FWDLK] HELP any shows july 17 or 24

[FWDLK] : [FWDLK] HELP any shows july 17 or 24

Franklin,
   The National Chryslers Products Club meet is July 16-18 at
Hagerstown,MD  If you need any other info about it please e-mail me
personally.
Thanks,
Jack Johnson    55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Help, Looking for a Mopar show in the USA that is either the week end of
July
17 to 19 or July 25 to 27 .
my wife says we can go on these week ends anywhere in the country. this
is my
time to play.

Franklin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]