[FWDLK] HELP any shows july 17 or 24

In a message dated 6/16/98 8:27:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, johnaire@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Franklin,
    The National Chryslers Products Club meet is July 16-18 at
 Hagerstown,MD  If you need any other info about it please e-mail me
 personally.
 Thanks,
 Jack Johnson    55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp

Thanks for the reply
YES I am very interested please send me any info, I would be come from Oregon,
so most likely leave the cars at home.

How many car will be there?
Franklin