Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler-Benz

In a message dated 6/21/98 9:27:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think its about time, Chrysler and MB have been sharing technology for
 thirty plus years its about time they teamed up to accentuate each mfrs
 positives and allow each to strengthen their market share. >>

 Well actually I think you may have missed the boat.... No one is teaming
up... Benz bought Chrysler.. The Chrysler Corp. we have always known is no
more... now it is a lower class wing of the Benz company. The company is
German. There is no longer a big three... Ford and GM are the ONLY American
car companies.

 <<<>>>>>

 Oh... were you offended??? Surely you are joking... Are you that stupid that
you think Mercedes-Benz wasn't a Nazi outfit during the war. Or perhaps the
whole thing didn't happen.... Senor Adolph owned a couple.. all proudly
autographed by the factory workers under the dash board....   As for my
name... It is Joshua Ackerman.. A fine German name ...yes? You would know this
if you have seen any of my last 20 or so posts...My point is not to talk about
Nazis, but to show the facts in a light that is not being shown much... By
saying Nazi, It sets a person back a little more than saying a german
company... Yes Germany is differant now, but it is still Germany, with a
German history and a German future... I think that the press has focused on
what a great global car the Chrysler-benz will be, but lets not forget that it
is a piece of Americana that is being SOLD to the germans. And too boot..
<little german humor> the American Taxpayer is the one who saved this now
German company... just a little irony.....
Anyways if you would like to talk about Nazis and my stance on the matter
Email me, If you wanna talk Chrysler then speak up...
 Just because we do not all talk with a nancy-boy, politically correct, lets
not remember the facts the way they actually were vocabulary, DOES NOT mean
that those of us who actually say what we are thinking are Right wing wackos
who shoot school children.

With Love,
PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx