Re: [FWDLK] Wide Whitewall Radials '58 Belvedere

Re: [FWDLK] Wide Whitewall Radials '58 Belvedere

Yikes! A set of 4 Whitewall Silvertown Radials (with 2 1/2 " WW)
for our Plymouth is $640.00 plus tax. I wonder if anyoune else has
found WIDE whitewalls radials for less? Maybe those w/w rings that
slip over the existing tires from Coker Tire  at $110.00 a set of four works?
Sugeestions, please.

Mary Beth