Re: [FWDLK] Dual 4 setup

It is the inline setup.  The part no is 1827899-1.  The guy who had the car
before me put in a big cam, an Edelbrock manifold, and an Holley 850 dbl
pumper.  I wanted a more unique setup.  The kind the twenty-somethings at
work don't believe were stock on any car.
All this will have to wait since the block cracked yesterday. I don't know
if it overheated because of hte heat wave or if it was there for a while
and not big enough to leak. The search is now on for a running 440. How
about a /6 for something different. ; )