[FWDLK] Carlisle

Karl Pippart III wants me to post that he will have a tent at Chryslers at
Carlisle,
spaces L31 & L32. Karl will have extra chairs and he invites you to stop by
and chat.

For those who don't know Karl, he has written extensively on various
Chryslers including 300's. He has an article in process on Indy pace cars.
He is an interesting guy with a wealth of information and research material.

Bob Merritt, Imperial Technical Clearing House