Re: [FWDLK] Old men searching their youth

Re: [FWDLK] Old men searching their youth

Todd, you have a good idea there, but the owner should be given a year of credit for the age of his car.  Therefore, since I'm 30 and own a '57 Fury, I tie you!!  :)  Besides, I've owned this '57 since 1991, when I was 23, so in that respect maybe I'm a weiner. . .. uhhhh, I meant winner.

Honestly, I've always felt a little out of place at car shows, because I've always been the youngest one there by 25 years or so (unless you count the teenagers with their mommy-purchased muscle car or lowrider Datsun pickup), and it makes me feel LOTS better to know there are guys my age who love these awesome Exner cars like I do.  Now I have to pause for a moment to wipe the tear from my cheek. . . .

Mark  mjh
Sutherlin, OR
'57 Plymouth Fury

Maybe we should have a contest as to who is the youngest Forward Look car
owner (56-61)? The owner should be showered with cash and prizes.
 I'm 29. Do I win?
       Todd
 58 Belvedere Sport Sedan