[FWDLK] stop light switch

I made it down to the local NAPA store yesterday and
had them look up the stop light switch in their book,
the only one they now have listed says 52-54 Ply, and
52 to 59 or 60 (can't remember the upper year) but
the picture shows a switch that has one male one female
end and the treaded end to go into the master cyl.
The cost was only 6.95 plus tax and it is in stock
at the local warehouse, the also said NAPA goes by
a different name on the east coast but the part "brand
name" is the same --Echlin--so it should be avail to those
people who needed one, if not if you want it let me know
and I will get it and ship it to you for the cost and shipping.
Jim