[FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle

Good Luck to all you lucky Forward Lookers attending the Carlisle swap
meet. Maybe I will be rich enough to get over there next year.

If you see anything of interest to a '57 Fury owner, please give me a
call on my mobile if you like. (Even when I am asleep, the mobile is
next to my bed, and I don't mind being woken up to talk Fury.)

The number to call me on is 011-6425-888-111

Take this message with you in your pocket and don't hesitate to call me.

FURYiously,

Glenn Barratt.