Re: [FWDLK] '59 Plymouth Suburban Interior

Re: [FWDLK] '59 Plymouth Suburban Interior

Richard Rowlands wrote:

I have a '59 Plymouth 2 dr Suburban wagon and would like to put the

interior back to original (it's been redone, but not correct).

Can anyone help me find photos/documentation on what was offered in

the Suburban for '59?  Once I find that out, I'll contact SMS, Original

Auto Interiors, etc. for the fabric.

ps... Where is "The Chrysler Historical Society"...?

Thanks for any help...!    Richard

Original Auto Interiors claim to have show quality factory original NOS

seat upholstery sets for the 1959 Belvedere-see Block ad on page 4359

June Hemmings.

To follow is the contact details for the Chrysler historical society.

They will do a build sheet for YOUR car for $35 and an 8x10 black and

white factory glossy photograph for $10.

 THE CHRYSLER HISTORICAL COLLECTION,

 CHRYSLER CORPORATION,

 12501 CHRYSLER FREEWAY,

 DETROIT,