Re: [FWDLK] "PlyNationals" - Jim Krausmann

Re: [FWDLK] "PlyNationals" - Jim Krausmann

The Detroit Region of the Plymouth Owners Club, Inc. is sponsoring a Grand
National meet, celebrating 70 years of the Plymouth automobile.  Events
begin on Wednesday, July 29, and conclude on Saturday, Aug. 1.  The car
show will take place in downtown Plymouth, MI on Saturday, Aug. 1, from
9:00am to 3:00pm EDT.  Meet headquarters are at the Novi Hilton in Novi,
MI, and check-in commences Tuesday, July 28.

Other info:  a caravan of Plymouths from the Novi Hilton to the Ford
Museum/Greenfield Village on Wed., July 29; a "cruise night" at Wooly
Bully's restaurant in Northville, MI on Thurs., July 29.

Any other questions, notify me and I'll do the best I can to answer them.

-Jason Rogers.