[FWDLK] MOPARFEST!

Just a reminder of Moparfest coming up this Sunday August 16 in New Hamburg,
 Ontario. Rumour has it that over 1000 Mopars are expected. Quite a few forward
 look cars make it out to this event. If anyone is going, let me know. We could
 meet at my place and go as a Forward look convoy! There are events all weekend
 with a Mopar show and shine in nearby Guelph Ontario. On Friday and Saturday, a
 fellow named Barry Nowack is having a swap meet at his house in Shakespear
 Ontario. He has a ton of early NOS Chrylser parts. Remember, the U.S dollar is
 worth about $1.50 Cdn. As an American, you could find quite a few bargians!
 There will be several vendors at the show as well as two giveaway cars:
71 Superbee and a 71 'Cuda.
 See you there!
           Todd
Email me for directions