[FWDLK] Whitman/63 Imperial Parts

Hi!
I have a 1963 LeBaron and I could use a few parts:
Headlight Sentinel - complete
Right front window switch - does not work
left front master window switch - mine works, but 1 switch is defective
Hood Ornament - I have one but it is cracked
Right front fender chrome - stainless side piece that goes from front
fender eyebrow molding, down the fender horizontally to the right front
door.

Let me know prices.
Thanks
Mark