Re: [FWDLK] ...speaking of blood suckers

Re: [FWDLK] ...speaking of blood suckers

I worked at a big city dealership-there sure was some scum there! I now work at
 a small town dealership and if you treat one person badly, the whole town hears
 about it. It's nice to work at a dealership where the people care about the
 customers. That's my plug for the day.
  Todd (a service guy)
58 Belvedere Sport Sedan
PS My place of work is at: