[FWDLK] eBay

I found ebay early this year and have been hooked since.  The site is well set up and run and there sure are a lot of interesting items there.  I received one package today and shipped two out.  Problems can take place so beware naturally.  Make sure you understand what is being said and you are truthful in your ads and you should be ok.  My main problems have been with shippers screwing up items.  PO destroyed box with Motor Manual and couldn't find the manual and UPS just totally lost item sent to me but after a few months they will pay up at least.

Just entered some strange stuff this eve in case anyone is interested.

39-30 Plymouth contest brochures
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25474966

NOS group 27 Mopar drycharged battery
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25476088

Cummins diesel owners manual
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25477737

1965 Chrysler postcards
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25478473

NOS Mopar Oil can from 70s
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25478953

Dodge Plymouth Van repair guide for 67-80
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25475506

and last but strangest is an office intercom set from local Mopar dealership
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=25480785