[FWDLK] How about a new section?

Ok,

I've seen tons of mail's coming across of alot of FOR SALE cars. I am toying
with the fact of addin a "FOR SALE" section on my page to help promote and
show these in need of a good home. Any suggestion or comments send them my way
and if you have pics of these cars that are for sale, send, I'll post em!
Also, I ahve started getting a few more hits on the site now and am going to
go ahead and post it (URL) so everybody can find it on just about any search
engine. Should get a little more attention this way and maybe help some of you
guys find some good homes for you GIRLFINS. Well, till then have a good
weekend, be safe, and let everybody know your a MOPARmaniac!

Clay~