Re: [FWDLK] Imp Stainless Steel Roof

Jan,

Someone else may know better, but I believe they're tack welds.  I tried
to take the panels from a '60 LeBaron parts car I had, and had the
devil's own time doing it.  And ripped one of the panels in the process.

Best of luck,
Chris Whalen, '60 Imperial LeBaron, '58 Chrysler New Yorker, '58 Dodge
Royal