Re: [FWDLK] 58 ply trunk mats

Mel Bohnenkamp wrote:

> does anyone know of a suplier that is reproducing or intends to reproduce
> the trunk mats for 58 ply?  and not Mitchel Motors!!!!!!!!!
>
> mel
        Re: [FWDLK] Rubber trunk mats for 55-56 Plymouth / Dodge (also
'57
  Date:
        Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:04:47 EDT
  From:
        A57FURY@xxxxxxx
    To:
        FURY@xxxxxxxxxx, william.lewis6@xxxxxxx, mjh@xxxxxxxxxx,
ed_dea@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bjwt56@xxxxxxx,
        Woomerj@xxxxxxx, BILLFACTS@xxxxxxx

Glenn and all
I found a rubber trunk mat that is supposed to be like the original.
Pat
Walsh has them.  His price was $269.00 US.  I thought that was pretty
steep
but if he is the only one who has them I guess I have to pay.  Has
anybody
tried Gary Goers?  I think he is the next guy I call.  Bill McEntee and
Jim
Woomer, I believe the '57 and '58 are the same.  What are you guys doing
about
a mat?  Let me know.
John