[FWDLK] PARTS

Hi,
  I just wanted to thank David R. Stragand for the "L" hood letter for my
57 Belvedere.  I lost his e-mail address so this is the best way i know how
to express my appreciation.  I haven't been involved in restoring older
cars until recently, and people like David are the reason why I really
enjoy doing it.  It's more than just an affair with a car, it's about
friendship, fellowship and helping one another out.  I live on the
Mississippi Coast, and try to make every cruise in here.  I can truthfully
say that I have never walked away from one of these events without making a
new friend and picking up some valuable information.  Once again thanks
David and thank all of you for all the help recently.  If there is anything
I can do, please don't hesitate in letting me know.  Kevin Michaels