[FWDLK] Gas tank floats

All,

If you have a problem with your gastank float not floating, go to a Ford (I
know, I know) parts dealer and ask for a brass gas tank sending unit float.
The ones Ford uses are an exact match (thanks to Autolite/FoMoCo) for the
ones in the 1958 Plymouths. They also have the strainer (nylon filter) for
the gasoline pick up tube. Wrong color, but who is going to look? There may
be other Autolite parts at the Ford dealer. Have to research just what.

Larry

P. S. MoPars will not choke to death on these parts, they were on MoPars
before Autolite went Ford.