[FWDLK] rear hubs

With all this  talk about the trouble of pulling the rear drums, I'll
repeat what I did on my '58-- I ground off the rivet heads holding the
drums to the hubs !  The body of the rivets center the drum, and now to
check/work on  my brakes is a snap-once the wheel is off, the drum is
loose.  This is how most cars are nowadays. [ replace one  rivet with a
small bolt to hold things while mounting the wheel]

Long Live Christine