Re: [FWDLK] I need help from a 331 Hemi owner

Re: [FWDLK] I need help from a 331 Hemi owner

I have a 331 hemi that I bought without the correct spark plug wires.
I have had a terrible time with finding a set.
I found only one person who would even try to help.

Warren:
We carry a race wire set that was developed for radio communication
between the race car and the pit. This wire won't get static in your
radio. They come in blue and red or black and have the hemi insulators
on them. $113.00/set plus shipping. Let me know if I can help.
Thanks,
Bob Walker
Power Play

I bought them.
I expected a plug that included a cover or seal or gromet ....Something to
plug the hole in the head.
If you understand what I am asking for, please reply.
Thank you,
Warren Ingalls
Warren_Ingalls@xxxxxxxx