[FWDLK] Old Mopar

Hey guys,
  theres a guy here in our area of the college that says he has a "13" and a
"16" Dodge
and wanted to know if anyone is interested. If you are I can go out in the
country and
check them out for you and get a price, he's seems to be talking in the $800
range (I
am not possitive if this is one or both, or even if its the price for sure).
Jim