Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

In Article <817ca994.35f14d7f@xxxxxxx>
Dpcd1932@xxxxxxx wrote:

> My 2¢ is that you need your parts in a hurry, then fax in your order a
> follow up with estimated payment in an overnight letter. Or you can al
> from Mitchell.

>From Mitchell? Are you sure?

> Are were better off with or without Gary?  I think he is a great guy a
> honest.

Gary is a great guy, the last time when I ordered those impossible-to-find-
elsewhere parts from him, I made only a sketch of the order with questions
on it. Then he shipped the parts to Finland before I even paid them.
So, I sent my money later to him. I used to order by this way many dozen
times with one known auto literature dealer in U.S. Everyone trusts
each other.

                Mark
                FIN