[FWDLK] armrests

I am needing to get my front armrests recovered on my 60 dodge. The arms are
 moulded foam covered with grey heat seamed vinyl. The only
people that I have found to do it are "Just Dashes" in CA. They want
$80 each, am I just tight or is this reasonable? Has anybody tried restoring
these themselves or have another "good" source?

Deane
60 Polara
(the one with the big fins and shark gills)