[FWDLK] black fury and 392 hemis cars

Some of you guys who dont believe in Black 58 Furys and 392 Hemi plymouths
had better do some more studying.  You should never under estimate Chrysler
in the fifties. There were some slow times for Chrysler and a sale was a
sale. As I said before, there were black Furys and there were 58 Hemi cars,
believe it not if you choose but before you  say it absolutely did not
happen, you had better do some foot work. There WERE 3-58 plys with 392
Hemis. Talk to the Petty boys for one. They all  came with no warrenty.
There were also at least 3 Black Fury Converts. If the singing star Ricky
Nelson was alive he would tell you he got one. One went to Lima Ohio and
one went to Some town in Calf. any anyone is interested, I have the names
at the shop. all had 350s and autos.  Rickys had PS PB PW.
I have seen the origional 58 photos of these cars so these people I believe
are not lieing. Rickys best friend who was with him a lot recalls the car
very clearly. By the way, he is still alive.
I dont care what Some historical or womens society says, these cars were
produced. I dont know what the serial numbers read as I have never seen the
 numbers but I have seen the photos.  One of the convert photos was still
on the truck loaded yet. Would you call that fake?
We all have the knowledge to know that 92s can be put in any of the plys,
any flunky can do it, you don have to be educated to know that, But when
some one goes into details to tell how they ordered and recieved the car
and describes it accuratly I have to believe in  my fellow man. And no Im
not nieve. I know there are a lot of clones around but just because some of
you dont believe in Chrysler miricles, dont spoil it for the rest of us who
have done our home work. in short, Get Educated.

mel